We had several requests to add those features. And yes, now you have them. You can designate a certain shortcut hotkey that starts your screensaver. It is also possible to lock desktop (lock workstation) before starting the screensaver. We have always valued the opinion of our customers and we will be very happy to add more features that will help to make your time in front of the screen more enjoyable. If you have any requests and ideas please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be really happy to hear and implement them. You can download the product here.
Now we give you even more power with the ability to create web galleries using video files. This new feature will save you a huge amount of money that you would otherwise spent on buying expensive video editing software. The biggest advantage is that it not only will save you money, but it will save you the time that you would have lost capturing a frame from each video. Now all that headaches are gone. You can even specify an exact frame for each screen shot and plenty of other options.
Checkout also our online tutorials on how to build a web video gallery here.
- Added: Support for creating thumbnails and images from movie files with the following file extensions: *.avi; *.mpg; *.mpeg; *.m2v; *.asf; *.wmv; *.rm; *.ram; *.rmvb; *.mov; *.qt; *.mkv
Note: Capturing frames from movie files requires at least DirectX 8.1 and appropriate DirectShow codecs to be installed or you’ll get a blank picture and thumbnail.
- Added: You can set custom description for each file.
- Added: Custom description can be set as thumbnail description and/or shown above the big images as a title.
- Added: You can adjust the drop shadow color.
- Added: Fields for entering custom META tags – Title, Abstract, Description, Keywords, Author and Owner.
- Added: Option to link the big images to the corresponding movie files.
- Added: Option for red eye removal.
- Fixed a couple of bugs, minor GUI changes.