How to Protect Your Screen Privacy
Nowadays screen privacy is an issue that everyone is facing either in the crowded office with inquisitive colleagues and a patronizing boss or at home with over-caring and curious relatives. Usually when writing a confidential email, checking your bank account, entering sensitive data in a web form or performing other private tasks you would prefer nobody to watch. Unfortunately people are curious creatures by nature and often will try to check on your activities.
You have several options in such case:
- do nothing
- close the active window, consequently losing all data entered in it
- reboot the computer and lose yet more data
- use Boss Key to instantly hide the active window
MindGems Inc. has released Boss Key 5.0 that can completely solve these issues. How does Boss Key protect your screen privacy:
- Hides all windows/applications instantly with a press of a keyboard or a mouse shortcut
- Preserves the running applications active while they are hidden and preserves your data in tact
- Mutes sound if important audio with sensitive content was playing
- Restores display resolution if you were watching a movie or playing a game
- Hides the system tray in order to cover applications like Skype, ICQ
- Restores all the applications to the state before hiding them with the press of a single key stroke
Boss Key is available for download free of charge. While you may not always need a boss key application you can install this all-in-one privacy tool that may save you a lot of headaches. It will be there for you when you need it the most!
Tags: Boss Key, Boss Key Windows 7, Hide Windows, Hide Windows 7, Hide Windows 8, Screen Privacy, Screen Privacy Tool, Windows 7 Boss Key, Windows 7 Screen Privacy, Windows 8 Boss Key, Windows 8 Screen Privacy