Fast Duplicate File Finder 188.8.131.52 is available for download. In the new version you can pause and continue the scan process. The duplicates list can now be customized via the new tab in the options. You can choose which columns to be visible and which not. If you are unchecking a selection of files and there is a manually checked file in the list a warning message will be displayed. Hints in the filter dialog will display the full folder location if it doesn’t fit in the “Don’t Scan Folders” box. The improved folder selection dialog will let you select multiple folders simultaneously. The preview window has a lot of improvements and now uses Media Player 9 to preview video files. The fixes include some fixes related to moving files and a lot of improvements to the GUI.
Here is a complete list of the new features and fixes in this release.
- Added Pause/Resume functionality.
- Added new options tab to select which columns you want to be shown in the results grid.
- Added warnings when unchecking a selection of files and there are user checked files.
- Added hints in filter dialog if the folder location doesn’t fit in the “Don’t Scan Folders” box.
- You can now add/remove multiple folders at once in the filter dialog.
- Preview window now uses Media Player 9 for previewing video files.
- Fixed some bugs when moving files.
- Other small GUI fixes and enhancements, nicer disabled toolbar.