Easy Web Gallery Builder 188.8.131.52 is released and available for download. Check out the list below to find the new features and fixes available in the release. Please do not hesitate to contact us describing your suggestions and requests.
- Added: It is now possible to customize the image and thumbnail pages navigation bars using text or image links.
- Added: Options to customize the output file names to Original, Original (lowercase), Original (web-safe), Auto numbering and Random.
- Added: Option to select images max file size. The quality of the generated images will be reduced until it reaches the desired file size.
- Added: Option for random watermark position.
- Added: Option to show/hide the thumbnail pages table caption.
- Added: Option to link the thumbnails directly to images. In this case image pages will not be generated.
- Added: In the files tab there is a grid showing simple image information.
- Added: Toolbar for quick access to most of the functions.
- Added: Most recently used (MRU) projects file list menu.
- Added: You can link the big images to files from the image pages tab.
- Added: Options to specify full server path for images and thumbnails.
- Redesigned GUI, changed menu and toolbar icons, created tabs for Image Pages and Thumbnail Pages.
- Easy Web Gallery Builder now uses native XML parser, so there is no need for Internet Explorer 5.0 to be installed anymore.
- Fixed a couple of bugs, added more shortcuts.
- Updated help file and installer.