Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder 18.104.22.168 is available for download. This release includes additional options that give you extra control over the precision level. Memory usage is extremely reduced. It is now possible to detect grayscale duplicates of images. We are proud to present you this much more stable and fast version. You can find the list of all changes fixes and additions here.
- Core Improved: Added options to perform smart image comparing using grayscale. It is now possible to detect grayscale duplicates of images.
- Core Improved: Added option to select the duplicate finding process precision level. See help for details
- Core Improved: Tweaked memory usage. Now the program uses up to 50% less memory when comparing images. This fixes some issues comparing large number of image files.
- Core Improved: The image comparing process is now executed in a separate thread, thus avoiding GUI lockups.
- Core Improved: Code cleanup and optimization. The scanning process is about 5-10% faster.
- Core Bug fix: Tweaked again the auto select duplicate routine.
- Core Bug fix: Fixed loading images with extensions that differ from the actual image format, e.g. the extension is .jpg, but the file is in BMP format.
- GUI Improved: The folder list is auto saved and auto loaded on next startup.
- GUI Improved: The last folder from Add Folder dialog is auto saved and auto loaded on next startup.
- GUI Improved: Program window position and state is auto saved and auto loaded on next startup.
- GUI Improved: Minor GUI changes. Updated help.