Easy Screen Capture and Annotation 188.8.131.52 is released packed with plenty of new features.
The Layer Save As option ( including transparency ) will let you save parts of the capture project. The layer context menu option “Restore original layer size” will restore the size of the layer to the one that it was captured at.
You can now add a shadow effect to the layers in order to produce a stylish image that you can upload to your blog or publish on the web.
The improved option to capture an entire window will also capture the transparency of round windows in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7. Please read the What’s New section below for a full list of the new feature and improvements.
Easy Screen Capture And Annotation – What’s New
- Added: Layer Save As option – including transparency
- Added: Restore original layer size option in context menu
- Added: Shadow effect for layers
- Added: Capture round windows in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Added: Warning on new project if current project is modified
- Added: CTRL+R and edit menu action to invert selection
- Added: Move Layers/Objects via arrow keys. Hold down CTRL to step with 10 pixels
- Fixed: Capture Color
- Fixed: Upload to PhotoBucket daylight time saving issue
- Fixed: Undo after cut region