Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder finds duplicate photos faster than ever. Now Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is not only the most precise, but also the fastest duplicate image finder on the web. Extremely stable utilizing the resources of your system to the maximum the tool is the perfect choice for scanning your vast photo gallery. Check out our web site frequently as we are planning a RAW support in the upcoming version. This unique feature will save you even more time and will scan directly the raw material from your camera. Combined with the live preview that will let you get rid of the junk images immediately. Removing out of focus, exposure and underexposed pictures will be just a click away. A feature to find similar picture by sample is also something that we have planned for the upcoming releases. Where are my wedding photos? Oh I remember I sent one yo John. That is all I need – I will add that sample to Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder and it will find the rest from the set on my computer.
Find and delete duplicate images faster than ever. The latest version of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is extremely optimized and is times faster than before. Utilizing multi core systems to the maximum along with its improved core the application manages to achieve up to hundred times higher speed. Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is the fastest and the most precise application of its kind on the market.
- Speed increase over 100 times! VSDIF is now the fastest duplicate images finder available.
- Support for multi-core CPU. VSDIF now uses all your CPU cores in the images preprocessing step.
- Completely rewritten and highly optimized engine. Can scan over 10000 hi-res images on an average 1.8Ghz desktop PC within 10 minutes!
- 8 times smaller cache file sizes. VSDIF now uses less hard disk space.
- New redesigned user interface shows all duplicate groups in different colors in one grid window.
- Access to some of the options directly from the main window.
- Using Delete key in folder list removes the selected folders from the list.
- Added popup menu in the duplicate results grid with items Open, Open with Associated Program and Locate in Explorer (Available only in the registered version).
- Added Auto Select tool button.
- Added button to delete a cache file
- Using Delete key in the duplicates list, after a confirmation dialog you can delete all selected files from the list and from the disk. (Available only in the Registered version). Note the difference between selected and checked duplicates.
In the latest version of Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder 22.214.171.124 you can choose weathe to store the temporary images information in the memory or on the hard disk. This will let you compare even the hugest library of images regardles of the memory installed on your system. The hard drive buffer is optimized and performs almost as fast as using memory buffer. If you have experienced memory problems in the past we storngly recommend you to download this new version.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder version 126.96.36.199 is available for download. Thi new release has many new features and fixes. Here is a list of what is added and improved in this version:
- You can now save/load projects (scan results)
- Added option to auto mark duplicates with smaller file sizes regardless of their dimensions
- Added option to detect negative duplicates
- You can sort the duplicate list by columns
- Duplicate files creation date/time is shown in the duplicates list
- Image similarity (%) is shown in the duplicates list
- Added resize method popup menu in the duplicate preview windows. Available methods are: None, Triangle, Hermite, Bell, BSpline, Lanczos3, Mitchell, Nearest, Linear, Fast Linear, Bilinear, Bicubic
- Added Zoom In/Zoom Out in the preview window
- Added button Delete Marked In Group which deletes the selected images in the current duplicate group only
- When deleting duplicate files a progress form is shown.
- Added option to minimize the main window to the system tray.
- Added forward/backward navigation for the duplicate groups while in duplicate images list. The keys are “Left Arrow” or “B” for backward and “Right Arrow” or “F” for forward
- Minor GUI changes. Changed some labels text. Updated help and internal image engine.
- Fixed maximized main window position and state loading problem.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder 188.8.131.52 is available for download. This release includes additional options that give you extra control over the precision level. Memory usage is extremely reduced. It is now possible to detect grayscale duplicates of images. We are proud to present you this much more stable and fast version. You can find the list of all changes fixes and additions here.
- Core Improved: Added options to perform smart image comparing using grayscale. It is now possible to detect grayscale duplicates of images.
- Core Improved: Added option to select the duplicate finding process precision level. See help for details
- Core Improved: Tweaked memory usage. Now the program uses up to 50% less memory when comparing images. This fixes some issues comparing large number of image files.
- Core Improved: The image comparing process is now executed in a separate thread, thus avoiding GUI lockups.
- Core Improved: Code cleanup and optimization. The scanning process is about 5-10% faster.
- Core Bug fix: Tweaked again the auto select duplicate routine.
- Core Bug fix: Fixed loading images with extensions that differ from the actual image format, e.g. the extension is .jpg, but the file is in BMP format.
- GUI Improved: The folder list is auto saved and auto loaded on next startup.
- GUI Improved: The last folder from Add Folder dialog is auto saved and auto loaded on next startup.
- GUI Improved: Program window position and state is auto saved and auto loaded on next startup.
- GUI Improved: Minor GUI changes. Updated help.
Our new product Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is release and available for download. Be among the first that will value its power, precision and speed.
There is no product on the market alike Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder. It uses advanced algorithms to give you precise results. It compares the content of your images rather than their sizes, dates, names or anything else that does not make sense. Try it for yourself and you will be amazed by the results.
Though processing huge amount of data Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder achieves high performance. In addition to that Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder can compare images in the old-fashioned way – by CRC checksum and file sizes which methods are extremely fast, but will not give you the results that you will achieve by visual comparison. You have also the option to auto-mark the images for deletion using different criteria. You can select the images with the smallest size, dimensions, oldest date or a combination of all. Usually the biggest size and dimension images or the ones with the oldest date would be your originals.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder will find duplicate images in a folder and all of its sub folders. In addition to that it will not only delete the images, but let you also move them to the recycle bin or a specified folder. That will let you double check and restore your images in case you have moved something by mistake.
Download Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder for free and give it a try for yourself.
Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder will be released soon. This is an innovative new tool that allows you to easily find duplicate images. This is not a simple tool that will compare the files by name, size or date. Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder uses complex algorithms to find similar images in a way that a human does. It compares the content of your images rather than the names or sizes. It can find similar images even if they are stored in different file formats and sizes. Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder is so advanced that it can detect similarity in a picture of a person shot from two different close to each other angles. Of course the tools gives you the ability also to double check the similar images before deleting them giving you a list with similar images and a full sized preview. The tool will save you many hours of work that you would otherwise spend on checking the images by hand and will save you huge amount of disk space that you would otherwise waste storing duplicate information.