Create Interactive Slideshow Galleries using Easy Web Gallery Builder – 22.214.171.124. You can now publish your images as a slideshow where images can be swapped using different transition effects. The user can also interactively navigate through the gallery or pause the slideshow. You can also use the slideshow gallery to create interactive presentations or step by step tutorials adding descriptions to each image in the gallery. You can find a demo slideshow image gallery here.
Now we give you even more power with the ability to create web galleries using video files. This new feature will save you a huge amount of money that you would otherwise spent on buying expensive video editing software. The biggest advantage is that it not only will save you money, but it will save you the time that you would have lost capturing a frame from each video. Now all that headaches are gone. You can even specify an exact frame for each screen shot and plenty of other options.
Checkout also our online tutorials on how to build a web video gallery here.
- Added: Support for creating thumbnails and images from movie files with the following file extensions: *.avi; *.mpg; *.mpeg; *.m2v; *.asf; *.wmv; *.rm; *.ram; *.rmvb; *.mov; *.qt; *.mkv
Note: Capturing frames from movie files requires at least DirectX 8.1 and appropriate DirectShow codecs to be installed or you’ll get a blank picture and thumbnail.
- Added: You can set custom description for each file.
- Added: Custom description can be set as thumbnail description and/or shown above the big images as a title.
- Added: You can adjust the drop shadow color.
- Added: Fields for entering custom META tags – Title, Abstract, Description, Keywords, Author and Owner.
- Added: Option to link the big images to the corresponding movie files.
- Added: Option for red eye removal.
- Fixed a couple of bugs, minor GUI changes.
Easy Web Gallery Builder 126.96.36.199 is released and available for download. Check out the list below to find the new features and fixes available in the release. Please do not hesitate to contact us describing your suggestions and requests.
- Added: It is now possible to customize the image and thumbnail pages navigation bars using text or image links.
- Added: Options to customize the output file names to Original, Original (lowercase), Original (web-safe), Auto numbering and Random.
- Added: Option to select images max file size. The quality of the generated images will be reduced until it reaches the desired file size.
- Added: Option for random watermark position.
- Added: Option to show/hide the thumbnail pages table caption.
- Added: Option to link the thumbnails directly to images. In this case image pages will not be generated.
- Added: In the files tab there is a grid showing simple image information.
- Added: Toolbar for quick access to most of the functions.
- Added: Most recently used (MRU) projects file list menu.
- Added: You can link the big images to files from the image pages tab.
- Added: Options to specify full server path for images and thumbnails.
- Redesigned GUI, changed menu and toolbar icons, created tabs for Image Pages and Thumbnail Pages.
- Easy Web Gallery Builder now uses native XML parser, so there is no need for Internet Explorer 5.0 to be installed anymore.
- Fixed a couple of bugs, added more shortcuts.
- Updated help file and installer.