Visual Similarity Duplicate Image Finder version 188.8.131.52 is available for download. Thi new release has many new features and fixes. Here is a list of what is added and improved in this version:
- You can now save/load projects (scan results)
- Added option to auto mark duplicates with smaller file sizes regardless of their dimensions
- Added option to detect negative duplicates
- You can sort the duplicate list by columns
- Duplicate files creation date/time is shown in the duplicates list
- Image similarity (%) is shown in the duplicates list
- Added resize method popup menu in the duplicate preview windows. Available methods are: None, Triangle, Hermite, Bell, BSpline, Lanczos3, Mitchell, Nearest, Linear, Fast Linear, Bilinear, Bicubic
- Added Zoom In/Zoom Out in the preview window
- Added button Delete Marked In Group which deletes the selected images in the current duplicate group only
- When deleting duplicate files a progress form is shown.
- Added option to minimize the main window to the system tray.
- Added forward/backward navigation for the duplicate groups while in duplicate images list. The keys are “Left Arrow” or “B” for backward and “Right Arrow” or “F” for forward
- Minor GUI changes. Changed some labels text. Updated help and internal image engine.
- Fixed maximized main window position and state loading problem.